Number of Adults should include all occupants 18 years of age and older. All guests registering must be 18 years of age (19-21 years of age required at some locations) and must present photo identification upon check-in. Children 17 years of age and under are free when occupying the same room with an adult family member. Occupancy may be restricted by local ordinance. Generally, one or two persons may occupy a room with one bed. No more than four persons may occupy a room with two beds.
You may book up to one year in advance, based on availability. Maximum number of days that you may book online is 28. All guests registering must be 18 years of age or older (19-21 years of age required at some locations) and must present photo identification upon check-in. Payment for your accommodations required at check-in with accepted credit card or cash. For third party credit card payments, contact the location.
Anytime based on availability (This may vary by location and on special event dates and /or weekends). Rooms are typically available after 3pm. Guest should contact location on day of arrival for specific times, if needed.
If you check-in after normal business hours through our lock box system, your key card will expire at 12:00 noon the following morning. Please come by the front desk the next morning to complete the registration process and have your key card properly activated. All major credit cards are accepted.
12 noon (Time vary by location). Late check-outs must be approved and arranged with front desk personnel prior to check-out time.
The maximum number of persons allowed in a room with one king, queen, or double bed is 2. The maximum number of persons allowed in a room with two queen or double beds is 4. An infant may be added to the total number of persons, provided that the Manager of the motel has a crib to accommodate the weight of the infant.
Children stay free when occupying the same room with adult family member. The online reservation process provides rates and room types to accommodate only the adults indicated on your reservation. It does not consider any children that you will be traveling with. Please make sure that you reserve a room that provides the number of beds to accommodate each guest (adults and children). You can indicate the number of children traveling with you on the booking page under Additional Information. Sleeping bags, cots, or furniture of any kind may not be placed in a Studio 6 room by any guest.
Payment may be made with cash, traveler's check or with credit card (American Express / Optima, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover / Novus, MasterCard or VISA). Arrangements for 3rd Party Credit Card billing must be made by calling the Studio 6 directly at least 5 hours prior to arrival of reservation.
Room prices quoted in Directory may be higher during special events and holidays.
A deposit is required for cash paying guests. The deposit is $25 for guests paying the nightly rate and $100 for guests paying the weekly rate. (Deposit amounts may vary by location.) Your deposit is fully refundable at check out less adjustments for loss, damage, missing items, unpaid charges and a cleaning fee, if applicable.
Guests checking out during the first weekly term will be charged the lesser of : (1) the weekly rate or (2) the Studio 6 daily rate times the actual number of nights.
Service Animals and well-behaved pets are permitted unless they pose a health or safety risk or are prohibited by law. Pet fee is $10.00 per day to a maximum of $50.00 per stay. To ensure a great trip with your furry friend, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Animals that pose a health or safety risk may not remain onsite, and include those that, in our managers’ discretion, are too numerous for any one room, cause damage to our property or that of other guests, are too disruptive, are not properly attended, or demonstrate undue aggression.
- Animals that assist the disabled, known as “Service Animals,” are always welcome. Like pets, however, any Service Animal that poses a health or safety risk may not remain onsite.
- All pets and Service Animals must be declared at check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, we will not service a room with an unattended pet. With extended stays at Studio 6, rooms should be serviced twice per week. If your unattended pet prevents our staff from servicing your room, you may be asked to vacate the property.
- In consideration of all guests, pets must be attended to and under control at all times. Pets should not be left alone in a room or automobile. If unavoidable circumstances require a pet to remain in a room while the owner is offsite, the pet must be secured in a crate or travel carrier on your service day to avoid injury or damage.
- Pets must be on a leash or securely carried outside of guest rooms and under control at all times.
- Please be considerate of other guests when walking pets on the property and clean up after your pet.
- If your pet or Service Animal does not comply with any of the above guidelines, you may be asked to vacate the property with or without a refund.
We appreciate your cooperation and we look forward to your stay.
Reservations can be made for all Studio 6 locations by calling our Reservations Center at 1-855-249-0891 or online at the web site www.staystudio6.com. Voice reservations also provided in Spanish at 1-877-467-7224.
You may also reserve rooms by phoning, faxing or writing the Studio 6 you plan to visit or simply stop by any Studio 6 and they will call ahead for you.
If guaranteed with your credit card, your reservation will be held all night for your arrival. If you are unable to guarantee your reservation, your room will be held until 6:00PM (at most locations). On occasion, some locations require a credit card guarantee on any reservation.
If it becomes necessary to cancel a reservation which you have prepaid or guaranteed with your credit card, you must notify the Studio 6 reserved by 6:00PM (4:00pm at some locations) on the arrival date and receive a cancellation number. (Times and dates to cancel without penalty may vary by location, on Special Events, Holidays and/or Weekends.) Contact the Studio 6 reserved for cancellation policies that may affect your reservation. If you do not cancel your guaranteed reservation, your credit card will be charged for the first night and the remainder of the reservation will be cancelled (if more than 1 night).
In the unlikely event that we cannot honor your guaranteed reservation, we will reimburse you for the first night's lodging at a comparable property, transportation to that establishment (if needed) and a telephone call to your home or office to notify others of your new location.
Studio 6 will make every effort to honor room types or special requests (such as first floor, smoking room, crib, etc.) when you make your reservation. However, the availability of these items cannot be guaranteed in advance. Studio 6 does offer facilities for the disabled.
Call our Group Desk at 1-855-249-0891. Outside USA/Canada FAX: (614) 601-4052
Group reservations (ten or more rooms), require an advance payment deposit of the total charges for the first night's lodging. This deposit must be made at least 30 days before the arrival date. Deposit may be made by money order or check.
Notification of cancellation must be made 30 days prior to arrival date.
Monday - Friday 7:00AM - 8:00PM
Saturday 9:00AM - 8:00PM
Sunday Noon - 8:00PM
When calling from outside the USA and Canada:
Telephone: 1-855-249-0891Use our FAX: 614-601-4095
Book online at www.staystudio6.com